Dear patients of Robert J Kelly DDS & Associates:
Thank you for trusting our dental practice to provide care for you and your family with their dental needs. We are a group practice that strives to provide state of the art and affordable dental care to our patients. Many dental practices try to do the same, but here are some things that make us different and help us back up the claim.
Quality and dependable service:
- We are open six days a week at all three of our locations.
- Always try to have evening hours available.
- Our Doctors are available after hours for emergencies.
- Multiple specialties under one roof, such as Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Root Canal Specialist; we also have a doctor specializing in treating patients with special needs.
- Multiple specialists and Doctors allow us to create comprehensive treatment plans by putting many heads together.
- We accommodate patients with emergencies the same day.
- Five-year quality guarantee on major services.
- We value your time and try to treat everybody in a timely manner.
- In-house Lab Technician for dentures and on-the-spot adjustments, who is available for quick repair or custom fitting of teeth for after the surgery.
- Lab technicians who manufacture our crowns and bridges are local and will come out to our office if custom shade is needed. We don’t send cases out of state or overseas, which is something local businesses appreciate in today’s economy.
Specializing In Patient Care
Affordable is a word that is commonly used and misrepresented. Here are some things that we do to keep our prices down:
- We place and restore a lot of dental implants. This allows us to buy Implants and restorative parts in bulk with considerable discount which we pass on to the patient
- Our Oral Surgeons work in our locations, saving travel time, consultation time, and cost of the procedure because we keep their schedules busy.
- We provide free consultations when done by a General Dentist and at a discounted rate when done by a specialist.
- Because we order supplies for three locations, we get discounts for large orders, and our savings are passed on to the patients.
- We get savings by negotiating lower prices with the crown and bridge labs–due to a large volume of cases we send to them. They also do not charge us for custom shading–and we, in turn, do not charge patients.
We provide free annual Oral Cancer screening for our patients.
We accept CareCredit® and most PPO insurances and offer personalized payment plans for patients who need them.
We are always trying to expand our services for our patients and of course make it quality and affordable.
We have been charging the lowest prices in the area for Implants $1500, and Implant Crowns $1500, for many years, providing highest quality Zimmer implants and restorative parts.
Again, thank you for your loyalty as patients and for the referral of your family and friends.
Lev Tomashevsky DDS
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Meet Our Doctors
- Get Directions to our Kentlands Office
- Get Directions to our Gaithersburg Office
- Get Directions to our Kensington Office
- Read Our Patient Reviews
- Make A Payment