If you have recently lost a tooth to an injury, periodontal disease or some other reason – choosing a dental implant over traditional bridge work is an ideal option for people in otherwise good general oral health.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into the jaw to hold your replacement tooth or teeth in place and does not rely on the nearby teeth for support, as a traditional bridge would do.
“Dental implants secured my smile for a lifetime.”
People who are self confident about how they look and who are missing a tooth will try to avoid smiling due to the gaps in their teeth or maybe they are wearing dentures that just don’t fit right. If you are hiding your smile – call the office of Dr. Robert J. Kelly. Dr. Kelly and his Dental Implant Team™ offer advanced dental implant surgery and prosthesis placement under one roof. That means they’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure the results you desire. Pure pampering, indeed! With dental implants – no one ever needs to know that you do not have all of your real teeth and you can start feeling good about your smile again
The Benefits of Dr. Kelly’s implants:
“Dr. Robert J. Kelly started the Dental Implant Team in 1989 and has over 21 years of experience in dental implanting and advance techniques.”
- Highly skilled Dental Implant Team™. We are the only team that guarantees successful implant placement.
- IV conscious sedation is available for implant placement if the patient desires this treatment.
- Bone grafting and bone augmentation is available to aid in bone deficient sites.
- Internal and full sinus lifts allow implant placement in the upper jaw where bone is needed. We can prepare temporary replacement teeth prior to surgery.
- You will not go without teeth and you can function immediately.
- Advanced temporary implants or mini implants can be used to help retain existing dentures.
- Lab prosthetic technician is available during and after implant surgery.
Dental Implants Are The Better Solution
Since dental implants are placed into the structure of your jaw bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. So no one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth and dental implants look and feel like your own teeth!
And unlike traditional bridges dental implants don’t sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth. Neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant so more of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
Tired of smiling with your mouth closed? Dental implants will allow you to once again smile and speak with confidence! They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures.
The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable and are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
Call today for a complimentary dental implant consultation!
- Gaithersburg: (301) 948-0058
- Kensington: (301) 949-2280
- Kentlands: (301) 519-3232